Making the switch to artificial grass can be a big decision! To make it a little easier we bring you some of the key benefits of installing artificial grass for your clients:
- Long lasting – Artificial grass has approximately 20 years maintenance free life! This means you can rest assured that our durable turf will withstand regular use, even in areas of heavy usage such as playgrounds and walkways.
- No mud! – Whatever the weather throws at it, artificial grass will never become muddy like natural turf. Just imagine…no more boggy garden puddles and even better – no more dirty footprints traipsing into the house!
- Low maintenance – Once you have installed artificial grass, you will only need to carry out light maintenance tasks to keep it looking its best. Say goodbye to mowing, weeding and fertilising, saving you a great deal of time and money in up-keep. This is particularly useful if regular garden maintenance isn’t possible or practical.
- Helps the environment – You can rest assured that when you install artificial grass the environment will benefit in a number of ways. Some of which include reduced levels of pollution from lawnmowers, reduction in harsh chemicals and less wasted water.
- No watering – Because artificial grass doesn’t need to be watered like natural turf, you can drastically reduce the amount you spend on your water bill. This is ideal, especially in long period of warm weather or drought where water is particularly scarce.
- Support a local business – By purchasing your artificial grass from Artificial Grass Direct, you are also supporting a local business. With our headquarters located in Buxton, we are a trusted supplier for a number of councils, architects, landscapers and homeowners both locally and nationally.