To celebrate 50 years of excellence, Blakedown have put together a book, including 50 interesting facts about the company, insight into projects and a forward written by Noel Farrer, director of Farrer Huxley Associates.
To celebrate the book, we’ve picked out ten of our favourite facts:
- Completed over 2,000 projects
- Recycled over 250,000 tons of material
- Worked on over 500 archaeological digs
- Enrolled staff in over 1,500 training courses
- Won over 75 BALI Awards
- Planted over three million shrubs
- Worked on over 580 community projects
- Laid over 1 million square metres of turf
- Built over 50 lakes and ponds
- Hosted one dinosaur (Dippy at the Natural History Museum)
If you would like to receive a copy of the book, please contact: Angel Garcia Brown, Concrete Communications” [email protected] or via+44 (0) 207 207 7137.