Groundscare Products speaks to us about the ZIPLEVEL PRO-2000 Survey Unit
ZIPLEVEL PRO-2000 enables one person, working alone, to quickly survey sites or set installation levels.
It is a high precision instrument that measures height differences and checks or transfers levels. In one set-up, it can transfer a level up to 30m in any direction from its base and can measure height differences to a precision of 2mm over a height of 12m, or an unprecedented 0.2mm over a 1.2m. It does the calculations for you and displays the result digitally.
It will work around corners and obstructions, in deep excavations, from room to room, floor to floor and from inside a building to outside. It is compact and lightweight, easy to use and requires virtually no setup.
It can store up to 135 measurements that can be recalled later and will work over unlimited heights and distances around any obstacle – unlike laser and dumpy levels.
The ZIPLEVEL PRO-2000 is supplied with the following, all stored in the base unit:
- Protective boot for the measurement module
- Anchoring stakes to secure the base unit on a hillside or loose soil
- Unipod that facilitates measurements without the need for the user to bend down
- User guide
- Scales: inches, feet, metres and centimetres
- Set-up vertical range: 12m (6m above/below base unit) or 1.2m (0.6m above/below base unit) in High Precision Range
- Set-up horizontal range: 60m circle
- Precise to 0.2mm
- Digital display
- Battery: 9V Alkaline with one-year lifespan
- Auto shut-off after four minutes
- Total weight: 5.50kg