The Pro Landscaper Business Awards are back for 2023 after a successful 2022 event and entries to the awards are still open until 10 February.
This year our awards will have one big change; for the first time ever, the awards will be moving venues and taking place at Old Billingsgate London. The Pro Landscaper Business Awards will, once again, bring together the landscaping community for an afternoon to celebrate the excellent standards set within the landscaping industry.
Pro Landscaper’s Jim Wilkinson says: “The Pro Landscaper Business Awards is my favourite day in the calendar, though of course there are many exceptional days in UK landscaping. The Pro Landscaper Business Awards really stand out; it’s the only industry awards ceremony that celebrates and highlights how well businesses operate, how they train and develop their teams. We’ve had some amazing winning submissions in the past, and I’m sure that this year will be no exception.”
Join more than 500 industry colleagues and revel in the success of you and your peers with an afternoon of networking, good food and celebration on Friday 21 April. Now with 17 categories, there are more opportunities to highlight the landscaping industry’s greatest companies.
Applications are now open!
- COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE COMPANY
- DESIGN AND BUILD COMPANY
- GARDEN DESIGN COMPANY
- TRADE NURSERY OF THE YEAR
- SUPPLIER AND SERVICE PROVIDER
- SUSTAINABLE COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR
- LANDSCAPE COMPANY UNDER £1M TURNOVER
- LANDSCAPE COMPANY £1M-£5M TURNOVER
- LANDSCAPE COMPANY OVER £5M
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE STUDIO OVER 10 EMPLOYEES
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE STUDIO UNDER 10 EMPLOYEES
- GROUNDS MAINTENANCE COMPANY
- INDUSTRY COLLABORATION
- ARBORICULTURE COMPANY
- NEW COMPANY (UNDER 2 YEARS OLD)
- APPRENTICE OF THE YEAR
Contact Mark to enter:
or enter online here.
Watch the Pro Landscaper Business Awards 2022 highlights here: