Tomorrow’s FutureScape Spring is an event not to be missed. Taking place from 9-5 it’s the best way to spend your day.
- Focus on business and technology
- Focus on plants, design and the environment
- Focus on show gardens,3D design and horticultural development
- Focus on the interior landscape and biophilic design
This Tuesday the Surrey Hall will be home to over 70 exhibitors. Providing an insight into every segment of your industry with a host of company showcases from the landscape, machinery, technology, design and product innovation realms.
The seminar programme is full of a range of topics and challenging debates on planting design, technology, creativity, people and sustainability.
FutureScape Spring is a place to meet, to discuss, to challenge, to motivate and to explore.
Invest your valuable time this Tuesday embracing this new addition to the Pro Landscaper family. An event timed and primed with your business in mind, there’s a programme of people, technology and sustainable content ready and waiting for you and your colleagues at Sandown Park Racecourse tomorrow.
Maximise your FutureScape Spring: A Quick Guide:
- Head to Sandown Park Racecourse KT10 9AJ – If you’re using a Sat Nav, please enter ‘Portsmouth Road’ rather than the Sandown Park postcode
- Parking and entrance is free
- Doors open 9am tomorrow
- If you’ve pre-registered, bring your code and whizz through the gates
- Exhibitors ready straight from the get-go
- 17 Seminars with 34 speakers across 4 focused zones from 10am
- Refreshments and snacks available
- Relaxation Zone for a bit of well-earned R&R
- Pro Landscaper Podium Awards from 12pm (invite only)
- [email protected] Awards from 5pm (invite only)
See you there!
The Pro Landscaper Team