We’re extremely excited to announce that Pro Landscaper magazine has gone through its biggest redesign since 2011!
That’s not to say there was anything wrong with the previous design. We’re really proud of how much the brand has developed over the past eight years. But part of growing is evolving, and we don’t want to rest on our laurels.
- A sleek new logo
- The familiar blue and green has moved over for a stylish and sophisticated black and white palette
- It’s taller now, meaning more room to show off pictures
- The paper has changed, slightly thicker it gives the magazine a more modern feel
- A new typeface throughout gives it a refreshing new look
- A fifth section called ‘People’ has joined the original four sections which were introduced in March 2016
- More contributors
- Added features including a bigger emphasis on technology and recruitment
The new issue will be arriving with all of our subscribers today and when it does we’d love to hear your feedback, email us at [email protected] or tweet us at @ProLandscaperUK .
RHS Chatsworth Flower Show preview
Let’s Hear it From
People cover page