Celebrating a decade of FutureScape seminars, this November’s 2022 London event will introduce its most dynamic and diverse programme to date.
Hard-hitting headlines across the two-day event
Those familiar with FutureScape will be planning and packing their two-day schedules to maximise their take-homes once again. Time for exhibitors, time for networking and most importantly, time for the Seminar Programme. Covering 50 tailored topics, researched and selected in tune with every segment and every sector of the UK landscape industry.
View the full seminar programme here.
Design and plant
- A Lighter Footprint: Building More Sustainable Show Gardens
- The Plants Take Priority: Plant-led Landscapes
- The Fashion in Foliage, Form and Flower
- The Olympic Park Legacy
People and Place at FutureScape
- The Collaborative Approach: Skills, Diversity & Competition
- The Green Highway: Retrofitting & Urban Greening
- The Hearts & Minds of Landscape
- The Recruitment Dilemma: Sub-contract or Employ?
Trend and Future
Just a selection of:
- The Housebuilding Dilemma: Developers & Landscapers in Unison
- The Material World: Styling the future
- The Changing Culture: Commercial Landscaping
- The Time is Now: Reverse Ecological Decline
The seminar programme is more dynamic and diverse than ever – and there’s more to follow, so return to our Latest News to find out more on topics covering: Learn & Improve; Play & Podium; Green & Circular.