Our December issue went to print the day after FutureScape, when the Pro Landscaper team was riding the high from hosting no less than four award ceremonies! We announced the winners of the Pro Landscaper Project Awards and the inaugural Pro Landscaper Sustainability & Biodiversity Awards, all of which can be found in the pages of our latest issue, as well the Pro Landscaper Unsung Hero of the Year. It brings to a close what has been an incredible year for Pro Landscaper, and we thank you for being a part of that.
In this issue:
- Pro Landscaper Unsung Heroes: Discover the remarkable shortlist and this year’s Unsung Hero of the Year.
- Let’s Hear It From…Elliot Sharples: Wright Landscapes’ new project manager has kickstarted its civil engineering department.
- The Pitfalls of Tree Pit Soils: Avoid common mistakes when planting trees thanks to advice from soil scientist Tim O’Hare.
- Dedicated to Design: Founder Alistair Baldwin is celebrating one year of the Yorkshire School of Garden Design.
- Overcoming Obstacles: It’s been a challenging year for many, but collaboration could be the solution.
- Varied Views: DK Garden Design transformed a host of spaces for a large Cheshire property, from roof terrace to courtyard to wildflower meadow.