We‘re kicking off 2024 with a Business Leadership special. We’re using our January issue to place extra emphasis on the amazing and inspirational initiatives that are being carried out by companies in our industry and by offering advice from leading experts to help take your business to the next level, be that addressing inefficiencies, upskilling or expanding.
It coincides perfectly with entries opening for this year’s Pro Landscaper Business Awards. Happy New Year!
In this issue:
- A Lasting Legacy: The first cover star of the year is a repurposed Chelsea show garden by Cityscapes.
- Let’s Hear It From: Building with Nature’s Gemma Jerome shares her journey in developing the benchmark standard.
- How to Boost Your Profits: Increase the bottom line with these top tips from business coaches and owners.
- Entries are now open: Companies can now vie for the top spots at the Pro Landscaper Business Awards 2024.
- Battery Power Focus: The technology has come a long way, making it a more viable option than ever. Discover how in our special.
- Making an Impact: New president-elect Carolin Gohler sets out the Landscape Institute’s exciting plans for the year ahead.
Read the full issue here.