The RHS is a topic that will always have our industry talking, but this year, the headlines are more encouraging than ever. For the first time in the Chelsea Flower Show’s 110-year history, there will be more female (58%) garden designers competing than male (42%). We hope to see you there!
In this issue:
- Our RHS preview – complete with foreword by new director general Clare Matterson – looks ahead to the captivating gardens on show at this year’s event
- Let’s Hear It From… Malcolm Anderson. Adding a Chelsea twist to our flagship interview series, Pro Landscaper sits down with the RHS sustainability manager as he reflects on environmentalism, fresh challenges and dream jobs
- The most sustainable show garden ever? The Fane brothers are joining forces to create a landmark show garden at Chelsea this year
- The winners of the Pro Landscaper Business Awards 2023
- This month’s UK Landscape Barometer analysis: could confidence rise along with temperatures?
- Our May 2023 portfolios, featuring Cristina Bergamin, Blakedown Landscapes and B|D Landscape Architects
Read the full issue here