You might notice that your issue of Pro Landscaper looks slightly different this month, as we combine our exciting redesign last year with bringing back inspirational projects on the front cover, giving our readers the chance to have their work as the next cover star, with the first being a cosy courtyard garden by Acacia Gardens. We’re also thrilled to announce the winners of Pro Landscaper’s 30 Under 30: The Next Generation in association with Green-tech – 30 remarkable rising stars with ambitious goals that could change our industry for the better.
In this issue:
- Pro Landscaper’s 30 Under 30: The Next Generation: Discover the class of 2023!
- Let’s Hear It From…David Stevens: The multi-award-winning garden designer on his illustrious career and grasping opportunities when they come along.
- Pro Landscaper Sustainability & Biodiversity Awards 2023: The shortlist has been announced for the inaugural ceremony, taking place in November in association with Kress.
- Social Shrubbery: Acacia Garden’s transformation of a courtyard in Crouch End which adorns our cover this month.
- Managing Expectations: Being skilled on the tools or a long-serving employee does not necessarily equate to being a good manager – so what does?
- A Guide to ‘Domestic Rewilding’: Take aspects of large rewilding projects and apply them to your client’s own back gardens, regardless of size.
Read the full issue here.