Find out about the exciting features and displays planned for the 2014 show. The four zones of Inspire, Escape, Feast and Grow will be back at Tatton Park in 2014 with brand new features alongside popular show favourites.
Early highlights include:
- The RHS Young Designer of the Year gardens have a new twist in 2014. With a theme of “Avant-Gardening”, budding designers will have as their mentor Paul Hervey-Brookes, an experienced designer who has designed RHS Gold medal-winning gardens. The young designers will receive practical support and guidance from Paul in the run up to the show and a grant of £12,000 towards their garden. Find out more about applying to exhibit or email [email protected]
- There will be themed gardens based on “the Elements” (more information and applications as above)
- The popular Winsford Education Partnership School Gardens will be back with a theme of children’s stories – 16 schools have already applied to exhibit at the show. The RHS Campaign for School Gardening will be supporting local schools in creating allotment gardens at the show, alongside community allotment plots in the returning Great British Allotments feature
- The Feast Theatre will feature family-oriented cookery demonstrations and the RHS Talks Theatre hosted by Matthew Biggs will feature entertaining guest speakers and will include the Ladies Day programme on Friday
- There will be workshops on growing your own produce with RHS experts and on floristry in the Floral Design Studio so you can get some practical, hands-on experience.