Global design and BIM software provider Vectorworks, Inc. is celebrating its nominations for the 2020 Construction Computing Awards. Vectorworks, Inc. and its products Vectorworks Architect and Vectorworks Landmark received nine nominations in BIM, architectural and innovation categories, among others. Additionally, the Vectorworks Nomad app is nominated in the Mobile Application category and Jonathan Reeves of Jonathan Reeves Architects received two nominations for his projects and work as a Vectorworks trainer.
The Construction Computing Awards, also known as ‘The Hammers’, is now in its 15th year. The awards showcase and reward the technology, tools and solutions used in the effective design, construction, maintenance and modification of commercial buildings, residential and social housing and civil engineering projects of all sizes. The Hammers are the perfect opportunity for companies from every industry sector to seek recognition for their efforts over the past 12 months.
“We’d like to thank the Construction Computing Awards for recognizing our efforts and commitment to the AEC industry,” says Vectorworks UK director of sales Adrian Slatter. “Despite this unprecedented year, providing innovations to our customers remained our top priority, which is why the launch of Vectorworks 2021 highlights our continued emphasis on improving product quality, performance and the user experience.”
Vectorworks and its products are short-listed in the following categories:
- BIM Product of the Year: Vectorworks Architect
- Architectural CAD Application of 2020: Vectorworks Architect
- GIS/Mapping Product of 2020: Vectorworks Landmark and Architect
- Mobile Application of 2020: Vectorworks Nomad
- Product of the Year 2020: Vectorworks Architect
- Company of the Year: Vectorworks, Inc.
- Innovation of the Year 2020: Vectorworks Architect 2021
- One to Watch Company 2020: Vectorworks Architect and Landmark
- BIM Project of the Year: Jonathan Reeves Architects with Vectorworks for Earth Sheltered Eco Home
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality Project of the Year 2020: Jonathan Reeves Architects with Vectorworks for Urban Masterplan
- Editor’s Choice of 2020: Vectorworks Architect 2021
Winners will be announced on 12 November.