The new Wessex ProLine RMX triple deck mowers are the ultimate in wide area mowing. Available for delivery in the spring of 2013, the RMX-560 and RMX-680 are the ideal choice for the council, contractor, sports complex or any other large amenity areas.
All the features and benefits of the well-known Wessex ProLine RMX range have been incorporated into one triple deck machine, which will reduce mowing time and increase output and profitability.
Key features and benefits
- No electro-hydraulics required
- No electric clutches
- Independent wing control
- Operational with one wing lifted
- Folding wings can cut gradients from -30° to +30°, whilst the middle deck remains on level ground
- Independent float on all decks
- Turf tyres for minimal ground compaction
- Independent suspension for smooth road travel
- Double taper roller bearings in all rollers
- Available in 5.6m and 6.8m working widths
- The triple deck frame incorporates various patented features placing the RMX-560 and 680 into a class of their own.
- Patented transmission system allows wings to be engaged and disengaged whilst in work without a clutch mechanism
- Patented linkage system allows rear deck to pivot to follow direction of travel minimising tyre and roller scuffing